We harness the power of collective thinking to create digitally led marketing solutions which unlock potential and unleash digital performance.
Delivering best-in-class creative and technical website builds with hosting and support services, coupled with an integrated search offering of channel marketing strategy, SEO, PPC, social, content and display advertising.
We offer audience behaviour and UX insights via analytics and research. Our ideas are produced from a rich blend of fact and creativity, and we deliver digital infrastructure via a mix of relevant technologies, system integrations, design and build.
We live and operate in a complex world, and this is no more highlighted than in the challenges and opportunities facing our clients and their digital ecosystems.
There’s a lot to do, a lot to keep in mind, to have skills and experience in and, to make matters worse, everything that you thought you knew tends to change at velocity.
In simple terms, our belief is that no one individual can ever hope to truly have all the answers. And chances are any changes you make to your website or digital marketing activity will have implications for other components of your digital ecosystem and customer experience.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Director to make a real difference working across a number of clients on their digital accounts.
We are helping these clients develop and deliver their digital strategies, website solutions and analytics to improve the user experience, resolve business challenges and optimise conversion.
The role involves working closely with the Head of Strategy, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Creatives and PM's to craft, migrate and launch first-class website solutions. An important and ongoing part of the role will be working with Performance Marketing Teams to drive organic and paid site traffic and to optimise conversions.
We are looking for someone that has worked on significant design and build projects, understands web strategy, producing digital projects, management of both client and internal relationships as well as a good knowledge of digital technologies.
The ideal candidate will grow and drive both our clients’ and our own business forward. If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next exciting challenge then get in touch – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Your responsibilities as a Digital Account Director are to:
- Build strong day to day relationships with Senior Marketing Managers, CEOs, CTOs and CMOs
- Own client briefs – refining and managing these pieces of work throughout the agency – ensuring the final output is one of excellence
- Be the go-to person for everything digital and marketing for your clients. You’ll be able to spot opportunities with client businesses for growth
- Lead client projects (marketing campaigns and website builds etc.)
- Keep clients satisfied, engaged and listened-to
- Deliver against projected revenue and increase revenue through cross-selling and up-selling agency expertise across your client base
- Lead client status calls and internal status meetings
- Own and manage client forecasts and financial performance
- Support project managers to ensure all work is delivered to the brief, on time and within budget
- Complete work to deadlines and sometimes under pressure
- Contribute to and manage new business efforts
What you'll need
- Digital agency experience at Account Director level
- Have a good track record and talent for managing senior clients through enterprise level digital projects
- Excellent people and relationship building skills are key to be being able to work closely with different departments across the agency
- Have experience of working with multi-function teams across Business Analysis, UX, Creative, Development, SEO, Social and Paid Search
- Have the drive and passion to get stuck in with every project
- Be well organised and take great pride in attention to detail
- Be a confident and articulate communicator
- Have the ability to contribute to and execute agreed strategies on client accounts
- A curious, creative marketer who gets a buzz out of driving business results without sacrificing creativity.
What would make you stand out
- Experience of leading significant web development projects using Kentico, AEM, Sitecore, Episerver or
- Headless CMS solutions would be a bonus (Positive is a Kentico and Adobe partner)
- Familiarity with successful web development processes
- Experience of delivering full-service digital (Design & Build and Marketing) solutions