We harness the power of collective thinking to create digitally led marketing solutions which unlock potential and unleash digital performance.
Delivering best-in-class creative and technical website builds with hosting and support services, coupled with an integrated search offering of channel marketing strategy, SEO, PPC, social, content and display advertising.
We offer audience behaviour and UX insights via analytics and research. Our ideas are produced from a rich blend of fact and creativity, and we deliver digital infrastructure via a mix of relevant technologies, system integrations, design and build.
We live and operate in a complex world, and this is no more highlighted than in the challenges and opportunities facing our clients and their digital ecosystems.
There’s a lot to do, a lot to keep in mind, to have skills and experience in and, to make matters worse, everything that you thought you knew tends to change at velocity.
In simple terms, our belief is that no one individual can ever hope to truly have all the answers. And chances are any changes you make to your website or digital marketing activity will have implications for other components of your digital ecosystem and customer experience.
We’re looking for a front end developer to join our talented development team to work on both new and existing website projects.
Working alongside our existing front end developers, as well as backend developers, designers and solution architects, you will be a key part of delivering exciting websites for our clients.
You will be part of a dynamic and vibrant development team which is professional and focused but works in a relaxed and friendly environment, providing you with training and opportunities to attend industry conferences to widen your knowledge.
Your responsibilities as a front-end developer include:
- Resolving front end bugs in new and existing websites
- Providing time estimates for development work
- Suggesting solutions to clients’ requirements and challenges
What you’ll need:
- Commercial experience developing website and web application solutions adhering to coding best practices
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Figma/Zeplin/InVision
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with good technical writing abilities
- Ability to follow front end best practices to ensure good page speed, SEO and accessibility
- Knowledge of Git
What will make you stand out:
- Experience working with content managed websites like Kentico, Drupal or SilverStripe
- Understanding of integration between front end and back end
- Advanced understanding of accessibility and/or page speed
- Experience with Jira and/or Asana
- Knowledge of C# and/or PHP
- Front end project and framework set-up knowledge
- Experience with component based front end builds
- Understanding of task runners and/or bundlers
- Exposure to semantic markup