We harness The Power of Collective Thinking to create digitally led marketing solutions which unlock potential and unleash digital performance.
We live and operate in a complex world, and this is highlighted in the increasing complexity of the challenges and opportunities facing our clients and their digital ecosystems. Effectively addressing these challenges and opportunities requires diversely capable teams, thinking and ideas.
We deliver this by assembling curated, multi-disciplinary teams of thinkers and doers, bringing together experts across strategy, solutions, development, creative, SEO, social, performance marketing, and data and analytics, relentless in the pursuit of success for our clients.
This approach ensures we seek and find the perfect connection between clients’ products or services and potential customers through collaboration of best-in-class talent and multi-award-winning process.
Our energetic and ambitious Performance Marketing team are looking for a Paid Media Manager with speciality in Paid Social. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies to produce results driven campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
The Paid Media Manager will play an instrumental role in further developing our offering by taking ownership of the ongoing client engagement, managing a team of Paid Media Executives, and supporting the Paid Media Director/Chief Strategy Officer to implement the strategic vision of the team.
In this role, you will also work closely with our strategy, creative, and analytics teams alongside our wider Paid Media, SEO and Organic Social channel teams within the Performance Marketing department.
Your responsibilities as a Paid Social Media Manager include:
- Fully understand client business / communication objectives and develop and agree on channel objectives, goals, and KPIs to translate into impactful platform strategies
- Set up and manage Paid Media campaigns across various platforms including Meta, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, Google, Bing and YouTube
- Independently manage and lead high-value client campaigns and drive client satisfaction through proactive account management
- Deliver paid advertising campaigns according to the agreed strategy, including activity planning and scheduling
- Effectively manage budgets across multiple campaigns including handling pacing, CPCs/CPMs and budget optimisations
- Reporting on paid advertising activity for clients and proactively working towards achieving client goals and targets within Paid Media campaigns
- Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly Paid Social, to integrate innovations and developments into client campaigns to ensure they are future proof
- Sharing knowledge with internal teams in a collaborative and lively environment
- Identifying new business and upsell opportunities and working with the Paid Media Director and Strategy team on proposals for clients
- Working collaboratively with the Client Services Team and helping communicate Paid Media concepts and recommendations to clients
- Ensuring internal systems and processes are adhered to and kept up to date
What you’ll need:
- A background in leading and developing Paid Media campaigns, with emphasis on experience in Paid Social, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience managing campaigns across various media platforms including Meta, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Google, Bing and YouTube
- Experience managing large Paid Social campaigns, optimising accounts to achieve performance targets
- An expert in developing and implementing audience strategies to optimise Paid Media campaigns
- Experienced in applying appropriate formats, segmentation, buying methods, and automation to optimise performance and complement campaign management tasks
- Substantial experience in the use of Paid Media management and tracking tools
- Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships
- Ability to clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics (channels, budget, audience, formats etc.) and present these back internally and to clients
- Ability to work flexibly as an individual and as part of the team.
- Analytically minded with very good attention to detail and ability to identify trends in large data sets
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Commercial mindset to growing not only client performance but agency revenue also
- Experience working on synergy projects, specifically with Paid Search and Digital Media
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience with analytics platforms such a Google Analytics and in-platform reporting
- Experience supporting, developing, and mentoring junior team members