Position: Content Executive
Line Manager: Content Strategy Lead
Positive’s elevator pitch
We are an integrated digital agency that clients value as being the catalyst for transformation, creating connections between clients and their customers to deliver positive change.
The digital transformation might be as simple as reducing a CPA from £54 to £34, improving click-through and conversion rates by enhancing UX and CJs or completely overhauling a client’s digital real estate – website, social reach and search delivery.
Our insight is backed by analytics and research, our ideas are driven by a heady mixture of fact and creativity, and our infrastructure solutions encompass system integration, design and build.
The Search team is currently a proactive engaged team, with a small PPC team working alongside a small Social and Content team in a very integrated set up, on the same floor as the BAs, account and tech teams.
Content Executive - The Role
You will be responsible for developing your skills and passion for writing and use your creative instincts to develop engaging copy to fulfil client expectations and goals. You will be required to tell the story of your client’s core areas, in a unique tone of voice. Ensuring all content is optimised for search and user experience, and everything that you do has a measurable output.
- Create engaging, pleasing and attractive copy
- Production of well-researched, accurate and intelligent copy in all its various forms
- Edit, proofread and elevate existing copy
- Work with the SEO team to develop copy that meets SEO best practice and adheres to Google’s current guidelines
- Influencer identification and management, to optimise client campaigns
- Brand tone of voice development
- Ability to produce compelling messages for different target audiences
- A can-do attitude and willingness to take on new challenges
- Self-motivated, forward-thinking and creative
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with the Microsoft suite.
- First class time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical abilities and effective time management skills
Located close to Richmond train station (Zone 4 and just 8 minutes from Clapham Junction) the office is right by the River Thames so only a step away from green space and amazing views to enjoy on your lunch break.
You also get your birthday off, plus a Positive Day and a Thinking Day to do something you love, or to give something back.
You’ll be a part of an amazing agency family too - with BBQs in the summer in our courtyard garden by the river, office dogs that pop in and out to keep everyone entertained, and plenty of social activities and visits to the local pubs.
If you think this sounds like the role for you, send your sparkling cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Please note that only applications with a cover letter will be considered -- we want to hear from you-you, not just CV-you.