Paid Social Media Advertising Manager - Sept 2020
We're looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to run Digital Marketing campaigns across Paid Social for the UK and selected EMEA territories for food and drink, travel and care sector brands.
Working to performance KPIs to ensure efficiency and proven success for the business your focus will be on reach, engagement, lead and new customer acquisition as well as driving core brand messages. You will own responsibility for planning and executing performance-led campaigns, manage budgets ensuring channel specific targets are exceeded and plan, buy and implement all Paid Social campaigns.
- A minimum of 3 years of Paid & Social Media experience
- Facebook Business Manager - Facebook Blueprint exam
- Twitter & other ad platform experience
- Certified in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Experience and love of planning and buying across FB and IG primarily
- Understanding of feed management and optimisation
Who are we looking for
A proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the Social Media landscape – including content optimisation and publishing algorithms, building and engaging communities, social listening and reporting, planning and execution of socially-led campaigns, and an understanding of the latest technologies impacting key global platforms.
- Passionate about Social, naturally curious, always seeking out best practice examples, and love to break down barriers with new ways of doing things.
- You will have exposure to the broader creative, marketing and have a fair understanding of how social platforms and behaviours impact wider marketing/communications efforts
- You will be a confident communicator and be able to build working relationships well
- Your attention to detail will be second to none to ensure flawless execution of social activities
- Someone who enjoys creating great content alongside their Paid responsibilities
- A clear understanding of all Social Media platforms, including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok
- An analytical mind and are able to interpret numbers and data into actionable insights
- Natural communication skills – confident in presenting ideas and Social thinking to different parts of the business
- An excellent command of the English language, verbal and written
- Brilliant organisation skills who can multitask and prioritise multiple projects and deadlines with ability to work under pressure and who can be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
It's a fantastic role in a brilliant agency working with awesome colleagues on interesting brands. You do need PAID Social experience so if that's you, please apply now to Maia firstname.lastname@example.org