Digital Account Director
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Director with a proven record in a Digital or Integrated Agency background.
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives.
- Provide marketing guidance and consultancy to clients to add value to their business.
- Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and offline channels.
- Be involved at all stages of the planning and creative process.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Lead and manage a team of Account Managers and Execs including performance and workload management.
- Oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Work with the Client Service Director on account planning and opportunity development.
- Active involvement in supporting the Senior Management Team on new business opportunities including assisting with proposal writing and pitch preparation as required.
- Brief and liaise closely with the internal strategy, search marketing, design and development teams plus external suppliers.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
what we're looking for from you
- A lateral and creative thinker, with proven experience of developing strategic marketing plans and implementing integrated marketing and lead generation programmes across online and offline channels.
- Extensive marketing experience (across B2B and B2C) with a proven background in a marketing, digital or medcomms agency.
- Experience of working across multiple sectors with a preferred focus on finance, retail and utilities.
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
- A positive outlook and confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial and resource planning skills.
- Previous experience of leading, managing and motivating a team.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, charismatic, approachable and able to motivate and inspire confidence in others.