Ever asked why your business needs to use an SEO agency? Large and small businesses wrongly assume their web development, IT or even marketing teams must be able to implement SEO practices because they deal with the website.
Recent research from OneHydra suggests nearly one third of UK retailers see SEO agencies as “expensive” and unable to offer clear results. We aim to bust this myth.
Reasons to outsource SEO to an agency:
- Outsourcing your search marketing efforts is cheaper in the long run because it lets a specialist company take the reins and leaves your staff to concentrate on what they are trained to do.
- Trying to teach SEO lessons to your staff will require a lot of time and money and hiring an SEO or SEM expert internally comes with a hefty price tag.
- Our SEO specialists have a multi-disciplinary knowledge of SEO-specific practices including link building, copy writing and design.
- We have managed many campaigns for many clients and have made valuable contacts.
- We use special tools to report, implement tactics and improve performance to get the best results. These tools can be expensive and require specialist knowledge to operate.
- Search marketing is an on-going process which requires ongoing activities on a frequent basis if your campaign is to have significant benefits. PPC advertising also requires special monitoring and changes may need to be implemented at short notice.
Our SEO services at Positive
- Keyword research
- Optimising existing web pages of a website
- Create or design new web pages where necessary
- Assist with the building up of keyword rich content
- Website submission to major search engines and directories
- Link building
- Revise web pages (existing and new)
- Track website traffic
- Monthly reports